Mailing & Shipping Address
1535 West Jefferson Street Bin #42
Phoenix, AZ 85007
Each Middle Level chapter may enter a member who is on record in the FBLA-PBL Online Membership System as having paid dues by the officially published deadline for the current school year.
The report should summarize the activities of the local chapter between the start of the previous State Leadership Conference and the current State Leadership Conference. This report meets one of the requirements for the Outstanding Chapter Award of Merit program.
State Conference Procedure
Members will prepare a product as directed by the Official Middle Level Competitive Event Handbook and will be submitted to link by March 19, 2020 at 5:00pm.
The report should follow the Rating Sheet.
1. Reports must not exceed a total of five (5) pages, including cover sheet and other documentation.
2. Pages must be on standard 8.5” x 11” paper and may not be laminated or bound in sheet protectors.
3. Each side of the paper providing information is counted as a page.
4. Copies should be sent rather than important original documents.
5. Reports should be stapled in the upper left-hand corner with the cover sheet (page 20).
6. Reports must describe activities of the chapter that were conducted during the current school year.
CLICK HERE to see the rating sheet