ML CAREER RESEARCH
ML Career Research (Individual Performance Event)
This event allows members to combine career research with verbal presentation skills. One of the goals of FBLA is to prepare members for the workforce. This event begins that process through career exploration.
Each Middle-Level chapter may enter members who are on record in the FBLA-PBL Online Membership System as having paid dues by the officially published deadline for the current school year.
Individuals are to identify a career of interest and conduct research for the presentation.
The presentation must include the following, but is not limited to:
• General description of the career.
• What type of education is needed to enter into this career?
• Is this career in high demand?
• What part of the country would have the most demand for career?
• What is the average starting pay for this career?
• Visual aids (electronic, printed, etc.) and samples specifically related to the project may be used in the presentation; however, no items may be left with the judges.
• Internet access will not be provided.
• Projectors will not be provided and cannot be used. If choosing to use laptops/devices, competitors will present directly from their device.
• Comply with state and federal copyright laws.
Chapters may enter an unlimited amount of individuals at competition. The top three (3) winners are recognized.
CLICK HERE for the the rating sheet