About FBLA Arizona
Welcome to the largest and oldest business student organization in the world! Over a quarter of a million high school and middle school students, college and university students, faculty, educators, administrators, and business professionals have chosen to be members of the premier business education association preparing students for careers in business!
Future Business Leaders of America-Phi Beta Lambda is a nonprofit 501(c)(3) education association with a quarter million students preparing for careers in business and business-related fields. The association has four divisions:
1. Future Business Leaders of America (FBLA) for high school students
2. FBLA-Middle Level for junior high, middle, and intermediate school students;
3. Phi Beta Lambda (PBL) for post-secondary students; and
4. Professional Division for business people, FBLA-PBL alumni, educators, and parents who support the goals of the association.
FBLA-PBL is headquartered in Reston, Virginia, and organized on local, state, and national levels. Business teachers, advisers, and advisory councils (including school officials, business people, and community representatives) guide local chapters. State advisers and committee members coordinate chapter activities for the national organization.
1. Develop competent, aggressive business leadership.
2. Strengthen the confidence of students in themselves and their work.
3. Create more interest in and understanding of American business enterprise.
4. Encourage members in the development of individual projects that contribute to the improvement of home and community.
5. Develop character, prepare for useful citizenship, foster patriotism.
6. Encourage and practice efficient money management.
7. Assist students in the establishment of occupational goals.
8. Facilitate the transition from school to work.
9. Encourage scholarship and promote school loyalty