ML ANNUAL CHAPTER ACTIVITIES
Overview (Individual OR Team Performance Event)
This event will be a chapter event, with a presentation team of one to three members from the chapter. The chapter will present an account of their activities from the close of the previous National Leadership Conference through the conclusion of the current State Leadership Conference.
Each Middle-Level chapter may enter a member who is on record in the FBLA-PBL Online Membership System as having paid dues by the officially published deadline for the current school year.
Presentation must describe the chapter’s activities that were conducted between the start of the previous State Leadership Conference and the current State Leadership Conference.
• Presentation team can be from one to three members of the chapter.
• Visual aids (electronic, printed, etc.) and samples specifically related to the project may be used in the presentation; however, no items may be left with the judges.
• Internet access will not be provided.
• Projectors will not be provided and cannot be used. If choosing to use laptops/devices, competitors will present directly from their device.
• Comply with state and federal copyright laws.
NOTE: This event does not require the submission of a written report. Competitors will only present to the judges
The report should follow the Rating Sheet.
1. Reports must not exceed a total of five (5) pages, including cover sheet and other documentation.
2. Pages must be on standard 8.5” x 11” paper and may not be laminated or bound in sheet protectors.
3. Each side of the paper providing information is counted as a page.
4. Copies should be sent rather than important original documents.
5. Reports should be stapled in the upper left-hand corner with the cover sheet (page 20).
6. Reports must describe activities of the chapter that were conducted during the current school year.
CLICK HERE for more information