ML MULTIMEDIA & WEBSITE DEVELOPMENT
ML Multimedia & Website Development (Skill Event, Prejudged)
This event provides recognition for FBLA-Middle Level members who demonstrate an ability to develop a Web page using HTML or Web design software and deliver a message.
Objective Test Competencies: Career Awareness Related to Multimedia and Website Industry, Technology Operations and Concepts; Visual Design Concepts; Animation Techniques; Gaming; Digital Audio; Web Technologies; Graphic Design.
Each Middle-Level chapter may enter a member who is on record in the FBLA-PBL Online Membership System as having paid dues by the officially published deadline for the current school year.
Develop a how-to website that assists students in your grade with a topic you are learning in your business, information technology, English, mathematics, science, social studies, OR world language class.
The website must include, but is not limited to, the following:
• An animated theme and logo that includes music.
• A form classmates can submit in order to ask for your assistance with the topic
1. The website must include a 1-3 minute multimedia presentation
2. The website must include sound, photo and image editing, and graphics
3. The website must include at least one activity with user interaction
CLICK HERE for more information
CLICK HERE for the rating sheet