ML MARKETING MIX CHALLENGE
ML Marketing Mix Challenge (Individual OR Team Performance Event)
This event will be an individual or team presentation event, with teams of two to three members. Members will create a marketing plan for a product/service that includes integration of the five Ps of the marketing mix with promotional materials as part of the presentation.
Each Middle-Level chapter may enter members who are on record in the FBLA-PBL Online Membership System as having paid dues by the officially published deadline for the current school year.
Create a new product or service that to your knowledge does not currently exist. The product must be realistic. Your challenge is to develop a marketing mix strategy for this product using the five Ps of Marketing.
The presentation must include the following:
• Product: Name of your product or service. Give a description of what it is, what it does, and how it is packaged.
• Price: How much will your product cost? Why are you pricing it the way you are?
• Place: Where are you geographically going to sell your product? What type of stores/businesses will sell or provide it?
• Promotion: What advertising methods will you use to reach your target market? Where will you advertise? Will you offer any discounts, coupons, BOGOs etc.? What are they?
• People: Who is your target market? Include all components of demographics, psychographics, and geographics.
• Visual aids (electronic, printed, etc.) and samples specifically related to the project may be used in the presentation; however, no items may be left with the judges.
• Internet access will not be provided.
• Projectors will not be provided and cannot be used. If choosing to use laptops/devices, competitors will present directly from their device.
• Comply with state and federal copyright laws.
CLICK HERE for more information